Little Marshfoot has recently undergone an exciting makeover and now sports:
- A sleek and elegant shower room, totally refurbished with a beautiful ‘glacier’ shade of Lustrolite lining in the shower.
- A kitchen diner that sparkles with raspberry glass splashback on the walls behind the worktop
- A lovely big kitchen table table which seats six, so plenty of space for visiting friends and family
- A bedroom that sports a new double sleigh bed
- A lounge furnished with a Sofa Bed and easy chair from John Lewis’s Bizet range
- Two TVs to avoid any disputes on what to watch!
- DVD Player
- Free high speed WiFi
- A covered loggia where you can sit and enjoy the morning sun, the sounds and sights of the garden both in the daytime and evening
- Garden furniture for the full sun effect
- Off road parking
After fifteen years of trading and sleeping four people in two en suite bedrooms, we are giving Little Marshfoot a ‘makeover’, and completely changing our focus – when we re-open in the Spring, we will be sleeping two people (with an en-suite shower room), and have converted one of the former bedrooms into a sitting room.
The sitting room will have a Sofa-Bed, so that a third person can be accommodated on request at a small extra charge to cover bedding etc.
The kitchen/diner will be light and airy, with completey new cooking facilities, a marble effect worktop with a lovely pink glass wall panel, and the dining table will look out onto the gardens and fields beyond.
We are furnishing the property with painted solid oak furniture from collection called the Chatsworth Collection, made by hand in the UK. We don’t have the furniture in situ at the moment but are very excited about our new venture.
In the bedroom there will be a slatted oak sleigh bed, in the dining room a refectory table, in the living room an oak chest to complement the sofa and easy chair.
However we will still be sticking to our ecological principles in the general running and maintenance of our business.
This is an exciting new venture; for any further information, do please contact us
- Why not try a Short Break during the Winter Months? Book directly for a Special Offer Price
- 3 nights £225
- 4 nights £250